Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another day of Lasts


Walking to the shuttle for the last time ever.
I finished my last bunch of classes today and took my exit exam. Thank goodness that's over! When I come back next week for my only final, Johnny will drive me and I won't come onto campus this way. So this is the last time I'll walk this path. Sorry, probably a little too sentimental for some of you.

Another very exciting note is this was also the last time I will EVER ride the south lot shuttle. It's been the most miserable part of this semester. I spent 2 semesters car pooling with Kelli or getting dropped off so going back to the south lot was very sad. so all in all WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Don't you feel really old now? So many changes and now you'll never go back... You poor, old, sentimental thing you.