Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bad luck for sporting events

So we went to a Isotopes game last Saturday night with Johnny's parents and Koury and Toria. It was fun, however, I think my disinterest in sporting events tends to be bad luck for the team and further increase my distaste. For example, I'd much rather be over here doing fun things.


I don't know if I've ever been to a really good game that will make me want to form some kind of loyalty to a specific team. The Isotopes lost, if you haven't caught that by now. They barely even got a couple runs. I have fun, but it's more the experience of being at the park with good friends, talking, eating, and so forth. I love all the crazy stunts like this one


We won't have this in Montana so I better take advantage of it now.

1 comment:

Martha said...

"It was fun, however, I think my disinterest in sporting events tends to be bad luck for the team..."

Sounds a little bit like me. I went to a Dallas Stars hockey game with Auntie Lori and they lost in double overtime. I don't know if a hometown team has ever won with me watching. Actually, I'm sure they must have somewhere along the way. :)