Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day

So I officially got to celebrate my first mothers day this year! It was so new and fun! Everyone wished me Happy Mothers day as their faces held sly little knowing smiles of what is to come. I got two cards in the mail (thanks MIL and Jen!!!) and it was all around a fun day. Johnny pretty much spoiled me and we totally broke any budget we were planning on having for this month but who cares, we had fun doing it! Friday night he brought me home a bouquet of beautiful roses that smelled wonderful! I was already asleep when he got home so I was surprised by them as I woke up the next morning to get ready. Then on Sunday he made me eggs with green chili, onion, tomato, and cheese. After church we went out to lunch just the two of us to Bullmans Pizza and just decided that since the movie theater was across the parking lot and it was perfect timing, we'd go see Star Trek! Which was awesome by the way! Pretty much whatever I said I wanted to do, Johnny said lets go. I even got a craving for a slurpee (I saw some people with them in the movie) and we drove to 4 different gas stations to find me one... he said he had to make the baby and his pregnant wife happy ;-) We couldn't believe that none of the gas stations sold them! It was ridiculous! Johnny also got me a gift card to target so that I can buy prego clothes when the time come and he bought me these shoes I've been wanting for 2 months! After all that, we then got to enjoy dinner with Coy and Sara and just have a really chill evening!

No comments: