Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I was tagged!

The five things about me Me

I was tagged by my cousin Bethany a long time ago and finally had some time to do this.

What I was doing ten years ago: (I was 12)
1. Living with my nan.
2. Being homeschooled for my 6th grade year.
3. Singing "My heart will go on" over and over and over
4. trying to figure out if I wanted to be girly or a tomboy.
5. babysitting my little siblings

5 things on my to-do list today (or tomorrow)
1. spackle the holes in my walls
2. buy primer to paint the walls.
3. set up and do a garage sale.
4. Job/house hunt.
5. eat green chili chicken enchiladas.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. ice cream
2. chips and salsa/guacamole
3. mangos
4. cookies
5. crackers

5 favorite ice cream flavors
1. Mint chocolate chip
2. coffee
3. cherry garcia
4. moose tracks
5. lemon sorbet with rasberries

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
1. Travel to Europe and live there for 6 months experiencing the culture.
2. Buy a big beautiful house
3. Give to my missionary buddies all over the world.
4. Go to DISNEYWORLD. Over and over again.
5. Take Johnny to see a Boston red sox game.


5 bad habits
1. placing trash ontop of the garbage lid instead of putting it in the can.
2. Going for a week and a half before cleaning my kitchen.
3. Planning, planning, planning.
4. talking with my mouth full.
5. asking too many questions and expecting answers even if they don't know the answer yet.

5 places I've lived
1. Phoenix, Az
2. Indiana
3. Albuquerque
4. Edgewood, NM
5. Whichita Falls, Tx
6. Soon Kalispell, MT

5 jobs I’ve had
1. Nanny for 3 adorable little girls back when I was in High School.
2. Sandia BMW- lots and lots of VIN filing.
3. Sandia National Labs- Student intern for 4 years
4. Some volunteer work for a high school youth group
5. More volunteer work for a Christian college group

5 People I'll tag
1. My Mom, Kim
2. Amanda Standridge
3. Sara/Coy Trammel
4. Kelli Ohea
5. Alaina Guido

3 comments:

Coy said...

We had green chili chicken enchiladas last night, I will make them for you when you get up here.
Sara

Martha said...

I think the love for mint chocolate chip ice cream runs in the family. (Its not my favorite but everyone else around here seems to love it.)

Bethany said...

Mmmmm, mint choco chip!! And I was totally singing My Heart Will Go On ALL THE TIME!!!