Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ball games are fun!

We're enjoying a baseball game tonight. Lobo's vs. the isotopes. It's a bit windy which makes it a little cold but i think it'll be a good game and I've been totally looking forward to ball park food!

Status update: End of game. The game only took an hour and a half. Score 3-0 Isotopes. I don't know if the Lobos even touched a base more than once. In fact, the picture may be the only time they actually got a decent run. In the final inning they couldn't hit anything but Fouls and one guy threw the bat into the infield twice by accident. Doug and Johnny kept talking about how they probably aren't used to playing with wood bats. It got really cold and crazy windy toward the end so I was OK with it ending early. It took 2 innings for us to get dinner. The food was alright, but I build it up in my head as though it's going to be an AMAZING food experience and it's often nothing more the mediocre. Remind me next time to eat dinner before going and only get snack food like nachos instead of wasting my money on a hot dog. Regardless though, it was still fun. We went with our friends Doug and Amanda Standridge (thanks for the blanket guys!) so there was some fun conversation and another memory made!

1 comment:

Martha said...

oh yes! Peanuts and Cracker Jacks! And hot dogs too.