Thursday, January 3, 2008

SPOILED!

So it's been a while, this is the first post of the new year! My little holiday has been wonderful. I've slept a lot, knitted a beanie (didn't turn out that great), read the Sun also Rises by Hemingway, got our support letter finished, and watched a ton of movies. Yet even after all that, I'm still not excited to be back at work. I can't wait for a change in atmospheres.

Johnny and I got very spoiled this Christmas. I think it's probably becuase everyone knows it's pretty much our last one here for awhile and we spoiled each other since we probably won't have the money to do it for a LONG time. Johnny got me makeup from Sephora, a new chocolate phone, a snowboard with boots and bindings, and my parents (on boths sides actually) got me boots! Johnny got the wii finally with a couple extra games and controllers, some movies, and then a bunch of little things. We've never gotten this much so it was really nice but now that we're back to the real world I start to wonder if maybe we were just a tad frivolous.

I need to write more often so I can just make little blurbs instead of writing novels everytime I'm on here. Hey and if anyone knows how to blog from your phone, do you want to teach me? I really want to but I can't seem to figure it out.

Tori

1 comment:

Anthony said...

yo, http://www.blogger.com/mobile-start.g