Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sicko Dos!

Just an update...

I don't think it ever escalated to what I'd consider flu status so I guess it was just a cold. It pretty much knocked me out of commission for 3 days though... YUCK! It was like a wave of symptoms. The first day just a sore throat, day 2 a cough and sore throat, day 3 it moved to my chest and that's when it started to get bad, over the next 2 days ( so a total of 5 days of sickness so far) it really filled my lungs and I was wheezing, coughing, sneezing, etc. No fever or nausea, mainly sinus and throat. Yesterday I had a migraine all day- you know- that sinus tension. I'm never sick so it's really weird for me to be this way. I don't know how to rest. I watched movies all day and tried to read and move around (even though mostly I was too weak to do much of anything) when I should have had the TV off and just slept. Oh well. Today, or yesterday i guess technically, I've been much better. I don't feel nearly as horrible! I just have coughing fits every 30 minutes or so where it pretty much feels like I'm am literally going to cough out my lung. Fun, huh? I just hope it completely clears up- usually whatever ends up in my lungs hangs out for awhile and I end up with coughing fits for a couple months for no reason. Being sick sucks!

No comments: