Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kickin it at the JCC

Jewish Community Center that is...

It may look like a new year's resolution but don't worry, it's not. It just so happened that they offered a great deal around the new year- 90 days for $90. You just can't beat that! So Johnny and I decided with such a great deal we should try to get up off our butts and do something with ourselves.

It's been great! I'm still not a go everyday person but since we signed up a 9 days ago I've been 4 times. That's pretty good for me and I'm already feeling pretty good. I'm tired earlier, but that's probably a good thing since I've been having a difficult time sleeping. I'm hoping to be able to do a few of their workout classes (they're included in the price) and we even had a personal trainer do a consultation with us and walk us through the best way to exercise. Even if I don't get quick results, at least my body is feeling better!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

do you know if they still have this deal going?

Tori said...

I don't think so, he said something bout it ending on the 14th or 15th. They had it on the marquee outside... if it's not there then it's probably over.