Friday, November 23, 2007

SNOW


This week has been so Great! I went up with my family to Pagosa Springs, CO on sunday night and Johnny came up on Monday night. It was so nice to just have a break and spend some time together. We got to go on walks and explore the town a bit and have a great thanksgiving dinner (one day early)! We ate on Wednesday so that we could do it with the fam since we had to come back on Thursday morning to make it to Johnny's family get-together still. While we were up there Mandy took pictures of everybody. I feel like we got professional pics taken, it was great!

Yesterday we just went to thanksgiving lunch and then came home and made a fire and watched movies all evening, right before bed I looked outside and there was snow! How perfect is that!? I went out today and got almost all my Christmas shopping done and it's been snowing off and on all day. I'm just sitting here now watching it and listening to Christmas music on 99.5, this is so nice! Starting tomorrow, all hecticness breaks loose once again... but only 2 more weeks till I'm done with school so I'm almost done!!!!!!

Love you all!
~Tori

No comments: