Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I LOVE Christmas! And according to tradition, we set up all our Christmas stuff the day after Thanksgiving. I am one of the people so many of you view as lame.... I have never had a real tree. I've never quiet seen the point of trying to keep a tree from drying out, dealing with allergies, and it being too flimsy to hang much on it.

I still enjoy all the festivity. Drinking egg nog, decorating my mantle, watching Christmas movies.... I waited all day for Johnny to come home just so we could decorate together and it was so great when he got home. We watched the Nativity while we set up our tree. I kinda go all out! In fact, we had so many ornaments I had to leave some in the storage box, guess it's time to downsize.

My one regret is that we didn't take any fun pictures while we were setting up, we always seem to forget! Oh well. The tree turned out great! The Christmas season always just puts a smile on my face that seems to never really go away. Johnny doesn't get as excited as I do but he still loves the Christmas season.
I've been looking at everyone's tree's and they look so great! I love that so many people like to get into the spirit so early! YAY!
~Tori

No comments: