Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So tired

I don't know why, but for some reason this time change is really messing with me! I haven't been able to sleep very well the last few nights anyway but adding on waking up earlier than my body is used to doesn't help. What's really weird to me is that I spend the entire day tired, yawning continuously, eyes watering, wanting nothing more than to go home and take a nap and yet, by the time it hits 7 pm, I all of a sudden have this burst of energy and we stay up until midnight. That could also contribute to the tiredness. I also have a lot of thoughts and unknowns in my life right now; I'm a thinker and analyze everything so this can easily keep me up or find it's way into my dreams. The vivid, realistic dreams have been waking me a lot too.

Thankfully, spring break is this next week and I'm taking tomorrow off of school to 1. go to rick's funeral and 2. spend some time with my husband. Hopefully I can get really well rested and accomplish a lot before I go back to school on the 25th. This month is going to be over before I know it. I did realize that the last time I went to a funeral was when I was 13 or so, if not younger and I didn't know the person at all. Honestly, I've never been good at this kind of thing. Rick was such a great guy and I'll miss seeing him, but I know he's with the Lord. So here, now, I don't know how to respond. I've never really had anyone really close to me die so I don't really know how to respond. It's kinda shocking more than anything, and I've never been a crier, and I'm always afraid my emotions won't match the situation. We'll see what happens I guess.

No comments: