Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

As most of the world knows that yesterday was the biggest holiday for the American people. As people gathered together at friend's houses and as the dip and chips begin to break open we all gather together to watch two teams decide who will be the greatest team for an entire year.
Most super bowls are entertaining but some of them just leave you wanting for more. This game did just that. The entire game was a heart pounding, non-stop, thriller from the opening kick-off to the last play of the game. It was great to see non-football fans get into the spirit of things.
I don't feel like I have to go into detail about the game but all I know is that in the spirit of celebration and the constant screaming and jumping around like monkeys that I got poked in the eye by Nick Crespo. We were both so excited about what just happened that as he came to give me a hi-5, we sort of missed and he poked me in the right eye. It hurt. But with all that adrenaline flowing I didn't really feel a thing. I feel a bit sore today but I guess that is the price to pay while watching a great football game.

No comments: