Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day. Nothing has happened for me quite yet but I still have half a day! I know Johnny is making dinner, that's exciting! But for now I'm stuck at school... pilates has been kicking my butt this week. I know that doesn't sound possible for pilates to be hard but trust me it is and my teacher is kickin it into high gear this semester and moving much quicker than last semester. Feel the burn! My inner thighs are killing me.

Later that day... hehe

Johnny brought home star lillies for me and made dinner- salmon and garlic mashed potatoes with an appetizer of artichoke dip. It was nice that he cooked for me. We then proceeded to talk for a couple hours. No TV, no distractions, we just layed there on the couch relaxed in the candle light. Sometimes low key is the best!

No comments: