Friday, December 14, 2007

Freeeddooommm!

I officially only have 1 more semester!!!! woohoo! I finished my last final for this semester yesterday and it felt SO nice to go home and know that for the next 5 weeks I don't have one drop of homework for school. I can now focus on more important things like reading the books Neil gave us, writing our sponsor letter, and putting together the packets, oh and maybe a little knitting! If this feels so good, I can't even IMAGINE what next May will feel like when I'm really done. It's funny, because at the beginning of this semester I was thinking to myself that I didn't really need a graduation party and I couldn't figure out why these parties were such a big deal. But now, as it nears, I can feel myself wanting to celebrate that I made it, I finished, I didn't quit half-way, and I won't ever have to go back again! unless I really want to....

Now I have to figure out what else is going on in my life- these last two weeks have been a blur- and I need to reorganize my mental calandar. I have Christmas parties, baking, a little shopping, graduations, and I'm sure other things that I have to squeeze all together before the holidays are over. I don't know if I'll ever know what it feels like to not be busy... I know many of you out there sympathize with me!

Continue to pray for us! I always want everything done NOW- and planning for Montreal is a slow process highly dependant on God working things out and other peoples desire to be involved. That often takes time and doesn't happen overnight (even though I wish it would ;-)

In Christ,
~Tori

No comments: